After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 4 of 12 of a mini-series where we look at substance misuse and where it may be a problematic factor in a couples relationship. We will look at a series of models and interventions that you can use to assess and incorporate into your counselling sessions.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable Slides
- Module 1.1 - Understanding Alcohol Misuse.
- Module 1.1 Handout - AUDIT Test
- Module 1.1 Handout - UK Low Risk Drinking Guidelines
- Module 1.2 - Understanding Alcohol Misuse Cont....
- Module 1.2 Handout BPS Model
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2 - Impact of Alcohol on Couple Relationships.
- Module 2 Handout - Three levels
- Module 3 - Printable Slides
- Module 3 - Your Role as a Counsellor
- Module 3 Handout - MI Questions.
- Module 3 Handout - Socratic Questioning
- Module 3 Handout - Decision Balance Worksheet
- Module 3 Handout - Cycle of Change Model
- Module 4 - Printable Slides
- Module 4 - Key Strategies & Next Stapes
- Module 4 Handout - 5 Systems
- Module 4 Handout - 5 Systems Worksheet
- Module 4 Handout - Maintenance Cycle
- Further Reading & Resources