After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 5 of 12 of a mini-series where we look at understanding the effects of loss/grief on the individual and their relationships. We cover loss of intimate relationships from divorce/breakdown and death and also other types of loss/grief including family, friends, child, health & employment. We cover appropriate assessment and some counselling interventions and signposting.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable Slides
- Module 1.1 - Introduction to Loss, Grief & Bereavement
- Module 1.2 - Models of Loss, Grief & Bereavement
- Module 1.2 Handout - Bowlby & Parkes Model
- Module 1.2 Handout - Stroebe & Schut's Duel Process
- Module 1.2 Handout - 5 Stages of Grief
- Module 1.2 Handout - Loss Cycle.
- Module 1.2 Handout - My Stages of Grief
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2.1 - Assessing the Impact
- Module 2.2 - Interventions
- Module 2 Handout - Complicated Mourning
- Module 3 - Printable Slides
- Module 3.1 - Different types of Loss
- Module 3.1 Handout - Helping YP
- Module 3.2 - Loss of a child