After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 7 of 12 of a mini-series where we look at general information about the diverse ways in which gender and sexuality may be expressed, as well as good practice for working with clients who are experiencing marginalisation due to their gender, sexuality, or relationship forms.
This course does not equip you to:
- Work with specialist areas, such as seeing trans clients through transition.
- Diagnose gender or sexual ‘disorders’ (although it might get you thinking critically about these diagnoses).
- Understand everything you need to know about each sexual or gender identity group as it is a starting point for further reading/training.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Copy of Module 1 - Printable Slides
- Module 1.1 - Gender
- Module 1.2 - Gender Cont...
- Module 1.3 - Sexuality
- Copy of Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2.1 - Working across Gender and Sexually Diverse Identities.
- Module 2.2 - Working across Gender and Sexually Diverse Identities cont...
- Module 2.3 - Working with Diverse Sexual Practices.
- Module 2.4 - Working with Diverse Relationships.
- Handout 2.4 - Non Monogamous Relationships poster