After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 3 of 12 of a mini-series where we look at the core principles around Emotional Focused Therapy and how attachment patterns influence intimate relationships. It looks at a formulated approach that enables adults to communicate their emotional needs, fears and desires.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable Slides
- Module 1.1 - The Benefits of EFT
- Module 1.2 - 3 Main Components to EFT
- Module 1.3 - A.R.E Questionnaire & Questions
- Module 1.3 - The A.R.E Questionnaire.
- Module 1.3 - A.R.E Questions
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2.1 - The 7 Conversations.
- Module 2.2 - The 7 Conversations cont.....
- Further Reading