After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 2 of 12 of a mini series where we look at the awareness needed around Domestic Violence & Abuse when considering working with couples & relationship work.
This is an Awareness & Safety course for yourself as a Practitioner. It provides essential information that will raise your knowledge and awareness of Domestic Violence & Abuse (DVA) and the appropriate responses you'll need within your role as a private practice practitioner.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable slides
- Module 1.1 - What do we mean by DV - Definitions & Types
- Module 1.1 - Part 2, Definitions & Types Cont..
- Handout - Power & Control wheel
- Handout - Equality Wheel
- Handout - General DV Questionnaire for Client
- Handout - Financial Abuse Questionnaire for Client.
- Handout - Military Power & Control Wheel
- Module 1.2 - Factors & Situations
- Module 1.2 - Part 2, Factors & Situations Cont....
- Handout - Effects of DVA on Children Wheel
- Module 1.3 - Impact & Effects
- Module 1.4 - Alcohol & DVA
- Module 2 - Printable slides.
- Module 2.1 - Agencies Responses to DVA.
- Handout - Example of an agencies DVA Policy
- Handout - Example of Agencies Contra-Indictions
- Handout - Example of Agencies Bridging to Safety/change
- Module 2.2 - Individual Responses
- Handout - Helplines & Websites