After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 10 of 12 of a mini-series. This course looks at attachment within the couples relationship and covers the common & different dynamics they can create for couples. This course will build on your learning and understanding of the 'Using EFT Principles in Couple Work' course so don't forget to add that to your list for working with relationships.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable Slides
- Module 1.1 Bowlby & Child Attachment.
- Module 1.2 - Adults & Love
- Module 1.3 - Attachment Oriented Therapy.
- Mod 1.3 - 4 Horseman handout.
- Module 2 - Printable Slides.
- Module 2.1 - Adult Attachment.
- Model 2.2 - Relationship Attachment Styles.
- Module 2.3 - Attachment Dynamics.
- Handout ECR-R Quiz
- Handout - Attachment questions to ask clients.