After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 7 of 12 of a mini-series where we look at general information about the diverse ways in which gender and sexuality may be expressed, as well as good practice for working with clients who are experiencing marginalisation due to their gender, sexuality, or relationship forms.
This course does not equip you to:
- Work with specialist areas, such as seeing trans clients through transition.
- Diagnose gender or sexual ‘disorders’ (although it might get you thinking critically about these diagnoses).
- Understand everything you need to know about each sexual or gender identity group as it is a starting point for further reading/training.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable Slides
- Module 1.1 - Gender
- Module 1.2 - Gender Cont...
- Module 1.3 - Sexuality
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2.1 - Working across Gender and Sexually Diverse Identities.
- Module 2.2 - Working across Gender and Sexually Diverse Identities cont...
- Module 2.3 - Working with Diverse Sexual Practices.
- Module 2.4 - Working with Diverse Relationships.
- Handout 2.4 - Non Monogamous Relationships poster
- Course Evaluation
How many courses in the mini series?
There will be 12 in total in this mini series. You can buy them individually or you can buy them as a bundle.
Is this a weekly course or can I do it at my own pace
You can complete it in one go or at your own pace. All learning material is in way of Powerpoint presentation, video, handouts, etc so you can complete the course at your own pace and are not tied to any 'live' material.
Is there any live support during or after the course?
We have a dedicated Facebook group for those that have purchased The Couples Counselling Toolkit where I will be there to answer any questions and support you in implementing what you have learnt. You can also contact me for some personal supervision at anytime.
Do I get a certificate & how many hours CPD is it.
Yes, there is a Completion Certificate at the end of the course once you have completed 100% of it. You can claim 2.5 CPD hrs for this CPD.
Is the CPD Accredited?
No - a CPD does not need to be accredited by anyone, it is continual professional development. Reading a book comes under CPD hrs for membership bodies and your completion certificate will be ample proof.
Sj is a Relate trained & Qualified Counsellor. She completed her 240hr voluntary work placement in East London & Kent. She has been married and divorced twice and was determined not to go through the heartache again, so set out to specifically train in this area, she is passionate about helping others heal their relationship wounds. She pulls in a vast array of theoretical modalities alongside years of Life Coaching skills and life experiences to work with her couple clients. She focuses on solution rather than problem based therapy, which works really well in triadic work.