After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 1 of 12 of a mini series where we look at working with couples who come to therapy when they are having sexual difficulties within the relationship.
Couples can come to therapy for a plethora of reasons, having sexual difficulties could be a sign of other issues within the relationship, or it could be physical issues/symptoms.
This course is aimed at Counsellors working with couples or individuals who have concerns about their sexual relationship and to help Counsellors consider ways to help their clients explore the sexual element of their relationship whilst learning when would be the right time to refer to a Psychosexual therapist.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable slides.
- Module 1.1 - Focussing on sexual issues in Counselling
- Module 1.1 - The Charmed Circle Handout
- Module 1.2 - When to refer to PST
- Module 1.2 - Criteria & Definitions for Referral to a PST Handout.
- Module 1.3 - Sexual Genogram
- Module 1.3 - Sexual Genogram questions Handout
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2.1 - The PLISSIT Model
- The PLISSIT Model Diagram
- Module 2.2 - What do you really know about sex?
- Links to You Tube Videos
- Self-Help Books - Sex/Sexuality