After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
Mental health issues are experienced by a significant proportion of society at some point in any individuals’ life, so there is a significant chance you might see clients who are coming for couple/relationship counselling who are presenting with some form of mental health issue or with a diagnosed psychiatric disorder.
This is Part 8 of 12 of a mini-series where we look at supporting counsellors who may work with clients who have mental health issues, with common areas being on Anxiety and Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Borderline Personality Disorders.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable Slides
- Module 1.1 - What is Mental Health?
- Module 1.2 - Depression.
- Module 1.3 - Anxiety & OCD
- Handout 1.2 - Common Anti Depressants & the side affects.
- Handout - 1.2 - Making Sense of Anti Depressants (MIND)
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2.1 - Personality Disorder
- Module 2.2 - Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
- Module 2.3 - Ethical Issues, signposting & safeguarding
- Module 2 - You Tube Links & Resources