After the success of The Couples Counselling Toolkit online CPD, I was asked to create more CPD's to bolt on to that toolkit.
This is Part 9 of 12 of a mini-series. This course has been designed for therapists who want to know more about mindfulness and the ways in which it might be useful for their work.
Mindfulness is a fabulous tool and lends itself well to being open to all therapists working from different modalities, it will encourage discussion on how mindfulness might work with a variety of existing approaches to relationship therapy.
If you have not purchased the Couples Counselling Toolkit, we do advise you do so before commencing on this mini series. Please CLICK HERE to be taken to that course if you just want to buy the mini-series individually.
If you would prefer to purchase the whole bundle of all 13 CPD's then please CLICK HERE to be taken to that option.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1.1 - Introduction to Mindfulness
- Module 1.2 - Formal & Informal Exercises
- Module 1.2 - Audio - Body Scan Exercise
- Module 1.2 - Audio - 3 Minute Breathing Exercise
- Module 1.3 - Relevance to Therapy
- Module 2.1 - Mindful Sex Therapy
- Module 2.2 - Understanding Mindful Relationships.
- Course Links & Further Reading