Are you looking to change your health? Tired of popping pills that are keeping you sick or causing more health issues than you started with? Here at The Healthy Hub we aim to help you gain the knowledge and power to take control of your health by showing you how to implement simple Lifestyle changes that are easy to maintain for life.
Stop Food Cravings
Improve Sleep Quality
Improve Mind Clarity/Mental Health
Reduce Chronic Disease Risk
Give You More Energy
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Improve & Remove IBS & Acid Reflux, PCOS
PLUS lots more!
- Information video - Why!
- Introduction to The Healthy Hub.
- Chapter 1 overview
- Getting Started Handbook
- Episode 1.1 - Printable slides and notes
- Episode 1.1 Essentials
- Episode 1.1 Links
- Episode 1.2 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 1.2 Macronutrients
- Episode 1.2 Link to Article
- Episode 1.3 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 1.3 Weighing and Logging
- Episode 1.3 Links
- Episode 1.4 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 1.4 Foods to eat/avoid
- Episode 1.4 Links
- Episode 1.5 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 1.5 Side Affects
- Episode 1.5 Links
- Episode 2.1 Printable slides and notes
- Episode 2.1 Candida
- Episode 2.1 Links
- Episode 2.2 Printable slides and notes
- Episode 2.2 Food Intolerance
- Episode 2.2 Links
- Episode 2.3 Printable slides and notes
- Episode 2.3 Hypoglycaemia
- Episode 2.3 Links
- Episode 3.1 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 3.1 Food Addiction Part 1
- Episode 3.2 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 3.2 Food Addiction Part 2
- Episode 3.2 - Pro and Con list Exercise
- Episode 3 Links
- Scrambled Eggs with Bacon, Halloumi & Grilled Tomatoes
- Mozzarella, Olives & Salami
- Cheesey Burger
- Egg Muffins
- Ham & Cheddar Wraps
- Aubergine melts
- Greek Yogurt, Raspberries & Linseed
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese
- Courgetti Bolognese
- Muffins with Peanut Butter
- Bacon & Stilton Omelette
- Haddock in Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Bacon & Creamy Eggs
- Tuna Avocado Salad
- Asparagus & Mushroom Frittata
- Chicken Zoodle Soup
- Tandoori Chicken
- Eggs, Salmon, Avocado & Spinach
- Easy Cobb Salad with Chicken & Bacon
- Salmon and Cauliflower Rice
- Personal Profile
- Personal Profile Continuation
- Notes Sheet
- Food Log
- Recipe Log
- Blank 7 Day Meal Planner
- 1 Minute Muffins
- Aubergine Kebab with Yoghurt Marinated Chicken
- Beef bone broth stew
- Bounty Bars
- Broccoli Tots
- Cheddar Jalapeno & Bacon Muffins
- Chocolate Muffin
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
- Chocolate Popsicles
- Coconut Chocolates
- Courgette Gratin
- Eggy Dip
- Fiber Flour Scones
- Fried Cauliflower with bacon & mushrooms
- Hazelnut Chocolates
- Leek & Cheese Soup
- Lemon Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Lemon Meringue Custard
- Pancake Sandwich
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Salmon Stir Fry
- Seed Crackers
- Sour Cream Crackers
- Tahini Cookies
- Tahini Kebab Sauce
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Episode 4 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 4. Ketones
- Episode 4 Links
- Episode 5 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 5 - Insulin
- Episode 5 Links
- Episode 6 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 6 - Cholesterol
- Episode 6 Links
- Episode 7 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 7. Fats
- Episode 7 Links
- Episode 8 - Printable slides and notes.
- Episode 8 - Electrolytes
- Episode 8 Links
How? Empowering you to break the cycle of ingrained habits and belief systems. Why? Current society accepted habits and beliefs are historically not working. What? To help you understand and teach you strategies in systemic behaviour change.
How? Develop your knowledge of what your body really needs, to improve health. Why? The way you are currently living is having a negative impact on your health. What? Teach you to have confidence to go against the tidal wave of misleading and potentially dangerous misinformation fed to us over the last 4 decades and revolutionise your thinking.
How? Helping you develop a whole new life plan tailored to your health needs. Why? You did not evolve to live this way, current, modern lifestyles produce an avalanche of degenerative diseases and major health issues. What? Teach you the building blocks to rebuild a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. Creating sound foundations for the rest of yours and your families lives.