This course will teach you about codependence: what it is, how it develops and manifests as well as who is most likely to experience it. It will consider how codependence links to narcissism and help therapists how to recognise codependent traits, whether they possess them themselves and teach them how they can help clients who are affected by codependence to move on and have healthier relationships.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable slides
- Module 1.1 - Understanding What Codependency Means & What Codependent Traits Are.
- Module 1.2 - The History Of Codependency & The Link With Addiction
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2.1 - The Child In The Dysfunctional family
- Module 2.2 - Comprehending The Link Between Narcissictic Personality Disorder & Codependency
- Module 2.3 - How Do Narcissistic Parents Affect Their Children.
- Module 3 - Printable Slides
- Module 3.1 - Recognising Codependency Traits In Clients
- Module 3.2 - How Best To Help Clients Suffering CoDependency
- Module 3.3 - Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents: Addressing Their Specific Problems
- Module 3.3. Handout - Questionnaire
- End of Course Quiz
- End of Course Evaluation
I want to get going now, when does it start?
The course is is now LIVE! As soon as you purchase you can start it!
Is this a weekly course or can I do it at my own pace?
The course will be available in full so you can complete it in one go or you can spread your learning out at your own pace.
Is this a 'Live' real time course?
No, all learning material is in way of Powerpoint presentation, video, handouts, quizzes etc so you can complete the course at your own pace.
Do I get a Completion Certificate?
Yes, there is a Completion Certificate at the end of the course once you have completed 100% of it.
How long will it take me to complete? How long do I have access to it?
You have access to the full course for life so it's entirely led by you.
Is the CPD Accredited?
No - a CPD does not need to be accredited by anyone, it is Continual Professional Development therefore reading a book comes under CPD hrs for membership bodies. All tutors on our platform are qualified Counsellors and already teach CPD's.
Counselling Psychologist Wendy Gregory is a regular guest psychologist on BBCs Talk Radio. She has also appeared on ITV Daybreak and writes widely for magazines and national newspapers. Wendy has a background in teaching and delivers a range of training workshops and programmes for therapists, teachers and those working in related professions. Wendy has been instrumental in setting up Counselling services in schools for children and young people. Since experiencing a narcissistic relationship, she specialises in helping other survivors and training therapists on this topic. She regularly posts informative videos on her You Tube Channel, “The Wendy House”,