This course is jam packed with over 35 handouts to aid you from start to finish with this popular, sought out modality, it really is the Ultimate Toolkit!
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable slides
- Module 1.1 - The Underlying Principles of CBT
- Module 1.2 - How can CBT lead to change?
- End of Module 1 Quick Quiz
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2 - Behavioural Neuroscience
- End of Module 2 Quick Quiz
- Module 3 - Printable Slides
- Module 3.1 - The Structure of CBT in Therapy.
- Handout 3.1 - Vicious & Virtuous Cycles
- Handout 3.1.1 - AEDM_DSM5
- Handout 3.1.2 - ASM_DSM5
- Handout 3.1.3 - Fear Questionnaire.
- Handout 3.1.4 - GAD 7
- Handout 3.1.5- HAI with Scoring.
- Handout 3.1.6 - HAI
- Handout 3.1.7 -Goldbert Depression Expression Scale.
- Handout 3.1.8 - PHQ 9
- Handout 3.1.9 - MDQ
- Module 3.2 - The Formulation of CBT.
- Handout 3.2 - Jacqueline Persons 2007 CBT Case Formulation
- Handout 3.2.1 - SMART goals.
- Handout 3.2.2 - Therapy Blueprint.
- End of Module 3 Quick Quiz
- Module 4 - Printable Slides
- Module 4.1 - Basic CBT Techniques - Part 1
- Handout 4.1 Dysfunctional Thoughts
- Handout 4.1.1 - Fact or opinion
- Handout 4.1.2 ABC Belief Monitoring
- Handout 4.1.3 Unhelpful Thinking
- Module 4.2 - Basic Techniques cont...
- Handout 4.2 READING - Do we need to challenge thoughts in CBT
- Handout 4.2.1- Prompts for Challenging Negative Thinking
- Handout 4.2.2 STOPP
- Handout 4.2.3 STOPP worksheet
- Handout 4.2.4 Stopp Cards
- Handout 4.2.5 Muscle Relaxation
- Handout 4.2.6 What is Mindfulness
- Module 4.3 - Other CBT Techniques
- End of Module 4 Quick Quiz
- Module 5 - Printable Slides
- Module 5.1 - Case Formulation, Irrational beliefs and the ABC model.
- Handout 5.1 READING - Case formulation approach.
- Handout 5.1.1 Case Formulation Template
- Handout 5.1.2 - Belief Driven Formulation
- Handout 5.1.3 CBT Thought Record
- Module 5.2 - Planning a CBT Session
- End of Module 5 Quick Quiz
- Module 6 - Printable Slides
- Module 6.1 - Dialectic Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Module 6.2 - Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Module 6.3 - Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Handout 6.3 - ACT Case Formulation Template
- Module 6.4 - Behavioural Therapy (BT) and Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT).
- End of Module 6 Quick Quiz
- Module 7 - Printable Slides
- Module 7.1 - Using CBT in the treatment of Depression
- Handout 7.1 Depression Self Help
- Handout 7.1.1 Daily Activity Diary
- Handout 7.1.2 Mood Diary
- Module 7.2 - Using CBT in the treatment of Anxiety
- Handout 7.2 Anxiety Self Help
- Module 7.3 - Using CBT in the treatment of Stress
- Handout 7.3 Stress Self Help
- Module 7.4 - Using CBT in the treatment of Phobias
- Handout 7.4 Phobias Self Help
- Module 7.5 - Using CBT in the treatment of Anger
- Handout 7.5 Anger self help
- Module 7.6 - Using CBT in the treatment of Eating Disorders
- Handout 7.6 Anorexia Self Help
- Handout 7.6.1 Dealing with Distress
- Module 7.7 - Insomnia
- Handout 7.7.1 - Sleep Diary
- Handout 7.7.2 - Sleep Self Help
- End of Module 7 Quick Quiz
- Module 8 - Printable Slides
- Module 8.1 - How CBT can be used to Improve Relationships.
- Handout 8.1 Relationship Worksheet
- Module 8.2 - Using CBT with Children and teenagers
- Handout 8.2.1 - How I feel Worksheet
- Handout 8.2.2 - CBT for Kids
- End of Module 8 Quick Quiz
- Module 9 - Printable Slides
- Module 9 - CBT to treat Addiction
- End of Module 9 Quick Quiz
- End of Course Evaluation
I want to get going now, when does it start?
The course is now live!
Is this a weekly course or can I do it at my own pace?
The course will be available in full so you can complete it in one go or you can spread your learning out at your own pace.
Is this a 'Live' real time course?
No, all learning material is in way of Powerpoint presentation, video, handouts, quizzes etc so you can complete the course at your own pace.
Do I get a Completion Certificate?
Yes, there is a Completion Certificate at the end of the course once you have completed 100% of it.
How long will it take me to complete? How long do I have access to it?
You have access to the full course for life so it's entirely led by you.
Is the CPD Accredited?
No - a CPD does not need to be accredited by anyone, it is continual professional development. Reading a book comes under CPD hrs for membership bodies. All tutors are qualified and already teach CPD's.
Sj is a Relate trained & Qualified Counsellor. She completed her 240hr voluntary work placement in East London & Kent. She has been married and divorced twice and was determined not to go through the heartache again, so set out to specifically train in this area, she is passionate about helping others heal their relationship wounds. She pulls in a vast array of theoretical modalities alongside years of Life Coaching skills and life experiences to work with her couple clients. She focuses on solution rather than problem based therapy, which works really well in triadic work.