This CPD will cover all that with the option to add on courses like CBT toolkit (available now), Rewind Technique (available now) and EMDR Toolkit (coming soon - 2021) to help you even further in the therapy room.
This course has been awarded 3.5 CPD hours
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable slides
- Mod 1.1 - What is Anxiety - Part 1
- Mod 1.2 - What is Anxiety - Part 2
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Mod 2.1 - Types & Levels of Anxiety
- Mod 2.2 - Anxiety Disorders & their Symptoms
- Handout - Mod 2.2 - Common Phobias
- Handout - Mod 2.2 Disorder Symptoms
- Handout - Mod 2 - Anxiety Self Help (Extra)
- Handout- Mod 2 - Phobias Self Help (Extra)
- Module 3 - Printable Slides
- Mod 3.1 - Using CBT to treat Anxiety
- Handout - Mod 3.1.1 - Anxiety monitoring
- Handout - Mod 3.1.2 - Unhelpful Thinking
- Handout - Mod 3.1.3 - Vicious cycles
- Handout - Mod 3.1.4 - Vicious Cycles 2
- Handout - Mod 3.1.5 - SMART goals
- Handout - Mod 3.1.6 - GAD 7Anxiety
- Handout - Mod 3.1.7 - Fear Questionnaire - Phobias
- Handout - Mod 3.1.8 - ASM_DSM5 - Agoraphobia
- Handout - Mod 3.1.9 - HAIHealth - Anxiety
- Handout - Mod 3.1.10 - HAI WITH SCORING - Health Anxiety
- Mod 3.2 - Using EMDR & Exposure Therapy to treat Anxiety.
- Handout - Mod - 3.2.1 EMDR
- Handout - Mod 3.2.2 OCD Hierarchy
- Handout - Mod 3.2.3 - Exposure Therapy
- Handout - Mod 3.2.4 - Exposure sheet 1
- Handout - Mod 3.2.5 - Exposure sheet 2
- Module 4 - Printable Slides
- Mod 4.1 - Breathing & Relaxation Techniques
- Handout - Mod 4.1.1 - Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Handout - Mod 4.1.2 - 7-11 and Square Breathing
- Handout - Mod 4.1.3 Colourful breathing
- Handout - Mod 4.1.4 - Relaxation Skills for Anxiety
- Mod 4.2 - Mindfulness
- Handout - Mod 4.2.1 - Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Handout - Mod 4.2.2 - Meditation Techniques
- Handout - Mod 4.2.3 - What is Mindfulness
- Mod 4.3 - Rewind Technique & Subconscious (NLP)
- Mod 4.4 - Lifestyle Changes & Other Techniques
- Handout - Mod 4.4.1 - STOPP Info
- Handout - Mod 4.4.2 - STOPP worksheet
- Handout - Mod 4.4.3 - Stopp Cards
- End of Course Quiz
- End of Course Evaluation
I want to get going now, when does it start?
The course is now live!
Is this a weekly course or can I do it at my own pace?
The course will be available in full so you can complete it in one go or you can spread your learning out at your own pace.
Is this a 'Live' real time course?
No, all learning material is in way of Powerpoint presentation, video, handouts, quizzes etc so you can complete the course at your own pace.
Do I get a Completion Certificate?
Yes, there is a Completion Certificate at the end of the course once you have completed 100% of it.
How long will it take me to complete? How long do I have access to it?
You have access to the full course for life so it's entirely led by you.
Is the CPD Accredited?
No - a CPD does not need to be accredited by anyone, it is Continual Professional Development therefore reading a book comes under CPD hrs for membership bodies. All tutors on our platform are qualified Counsellors and already teach CPD's.
Sj is a Relate trained & Qualified Counsellor. She completed her 240hr voluntary work placement in East London & Kent. She has over 25 years in Counselling and the Voluntary Sector working with charities helping young vulnerable adults to Age concern. She is passionate about helping others heal their relationship wounds. She pulls in a vast array of theoretical modalities alongside years of Life Coaching and life experiences to work with her couple clients. She focuses on solution rather than problem based therapy, which works really well in triadic work. Sj is also a qualified EMDR & Rewind therapist and works with PTSD & Complex PTSD.