As a Counsellor, it's highly likely that at some point, you will encounter clients that have anger issues. This course will guide you through the theory and skills to help yourself and your clients recognise when they have anger issues and how to manage them more effectively.
- Special Course Terms.
- Module 1 - Printable slides
- Module 1.1 - What is Anger?
- Module 1.2 - Expressing & Managing Anger
- Handout 1.2 - An Overview for Counsellors
- Module 2 - Printable Slides
- Module 2.1 - Basic Theories on Anger
- Module 2.2 Anger & Aggression
- Module 2.3 - Anger Styles
- Module 3 - Printable Slides
- Module 3 - Problem Anger
- Module 3 - Handout Boiling Point
- Module 3 - Handout Cool Down
- Module 4 - Printable Slides
- Module 4.1 - Identifying Anger and its Causes.
- Module 4 - Handout 4.1 Cycle of Anger
- Module 4.2 - Anger Management Strategies
- Module 4.2 - Handout Anger QR
- Module 4.3 - Anger Management Plan
- Module 4.3 - Handout Anger diary!
- Module 4.3 - Handout Self Monitoring Record
- Module 4.3 - Handout Thought Challenging Record
- Module 4.3 - Handout Thought Monitoring Record
- Module 5 - Printable Slides
- Module 5.1 - Types of Anger
- Module 5.2 - Physiological Anger Cues
- Module 6 - Printable Slides
- Module 6.1 - Anger in young people (Part 1)
- Module 6.2 - Anger in young people (Part 2)
- Module 6.2 - Handout - Kids worksheet
- Module 6.2 - Handout - Assessment - 11 to 17 year olds
- Module 6.3 - Anger in Adults (Part 1)
- Module 6.4 - Handout Self Help
- Module 6.4 - Handout Moodjuice Self Help
- Module 6.4 - Handout - How to deal with Anger
- Module 6.4 - Handout - Anger Questionnaire
- Module 6.4 - Handout - CAS (Clinical Anger Scale)
- Module 6.4 - Anger in Adults (Part 2)
- End of Course Quiz
- End of Course Evaluation
I want to get going now, when does it start?
The course is live now!
Is this a weekly course or can I do it at my own pace?
The course will be available in full so you can complete it in one go or you can spread your learning out at your own pace.
Is this a 'Live' real time course?
No, all learning material is in way of Powerpoint presentation, video, handouts, quizzes etc so you can complete the course at your own pace.
Do I get a Completion Certificate?
Yes, there is a Completion Certificate at the end of the course once you have completed 100% of it.
How long will it take me to complete? How long do I have access to it?
You have access to the full course for life so it's entirely led by you.
Is the CPD Accredited?
No - a CPD does not need to be accredited by anyone, it is Continual Professional Development therefore reading a book comes under CPD hrs for membership bodies. All tutors on our platform are qualified Counsellors and already teach CPD's.
Sj is a Relate trained & Qualified Counsellor. She completed her 240hr voluntary work placement in East London & Kent. She has over 25 years in Counselling and the Voluntary Sector working with charities helping young vulnerable adults to Age concern. She is passionate about helping others heal their relationship wounds. She pulls in a vast array of theoretical modalities alongside years of Life Coaching and life experiences to work with her couple clients. She focuses on solution rather than problem based therapy, which works really well in triadic work. Sj is also a qualified EMDR & Rewind therapist and works with PTSD & Complex PTSD.